Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jamie McCrindle <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 20:18:37 UTC

AMQ-1132 workaround?

Hi all,

I'm getting hit by AMQ-1132 - the activeio-core-test.jar is being
included by maven and the log4j.properties inside the jar file is
overriding my own log4j.properties (with associated /target/test.log
exception).

Anybody know a workaround in maven. The exclusions mechanism doesn't
allow for a <type>test-jar</type> element...

cheers,
j.

Re: AMQ-1132 workaround?

Posted by Jamie McCrindle <ja...@gmail.com>.