Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Raible, Matt" <Ma...@cable.comcast.com> on 2003/04/22 23:40:53 UTC

[validator] validating multi-page forms

I have 3 pages that use my "UserForm" form.

Edit User - all user attributes except for password/confirmPassword
Change Password - password/confirmPassword
Add User - all user attributes *including* password/confirmPassword

I have the validator working great with page="1" and page="2" on the first
two forms, but I want the 3rd to be page="1,2" for the client-side
javascript.  According to the docs (http://tinyurl.com/a368), the
client-side is only for the current page number, and the server side is
current + less.  Server-side sounds good, but I want page="1,2" on the
client for the "Add User" page.  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Matt