Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas Vogt <Th...@tvc-software.com> on 2004/07/30 15:10:08 UTC

Help on Validator MASK needed

Hi, I would appreciate some help,

My DynaValidator Form doesn't get validated, I need a signed value (the
field is an Integer). But the Mask doesn't seem to get the meaning in the
plus or minus in front. Thats why whenever the form gets validated i get the
mask error.

Below is my actual validation.xml, but I tried combinations like : [+-]{1}
or [+-]{1} or [+-]{1} too

<field property="liquiditaetsaenderung" depends="required, mask">
   <msg name="mask" key="error.mask.liquiditaetsaenderung.entscheidung"/>
   <arg0 key="error.field.liquiditaetsaenderung.entscheidung"/>
   <var><var-name>mask</var-name><var-value>^+|-[0-9]*$</var-value></var>
</field>

Anyone with an idea on how to solve this problem ??

Thanks

Thomas