Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Smith <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/18 03:22:37 UTC

Tapestry persistent property

Hi,
I have a persistent property in my page specification. Would setting the property to null or use engine.forgetPage be the cleaner solution when the property has to be reset.
Thanks,
John

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Tapestry persistent property

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
John Smith <taptester010 <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> I have a persistent property in my page specification. Would setting the
property to null or use
> engine.forgetPage be the cleaner solution when the property has to be reset.

It depends on what you mean by "reset the property". If you
no longer need to keep all the persistent properties of
that page in the session, then call forgetPage(). If you
only need to set a persistent property to null, then just
set it to null.