Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz> on 2010/03/19 11:25:14 UTC

extend on *labels files ?

Hi all,

sometimes I need to add or work with specifics labels on entities / UI
/security, which won't be added to OFBiz.

Is there then a way to create a new file and working with it such as
what is done with the extend entity ?

Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz

Re: extend on *labels files ?

Posted by james_sg <sn...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Erwan,

Look at the getBundle method in UtilProperties class.
You can load your override resource to merge the properties etc.

Regards,
James

Re: extend on *labels files ?

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.fr>.