Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Zameer Manji <zm...@apache.org> on 2015/11/03 00:22:14 UTC

0.10.0 Release Update

As Maxim mentioned in today's IRC meeting, I elected to remove the
remaining deprecations and removals from the 0.10.0 release in favor of
doing a release now. This will permit us to upgrade our Mesos dependency
and allow our users to better follow the recent Mesos releases.

There are dependencies of the RC ticket [0] have been resolved and I will
be cutting a release within a few days. If anything must make this release
please let me know ASAP.

[0]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AURORA-1250

--
Zameer Manji