Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 09:50:10 UTC

What's up with http://maven.apache.org/pom.html

I am just getting a blank page for the pom reference at
http://maven.apache.org/pom.html

I can see other pages, e.g. http://maven.apache.org/settings.html

I have checked through two different network paths (work and my 3G UTMS
connection)

Did something go wrong during the 2.2.1 release?

-Stephen

Re: What's up with http://maven.apache.org/pom.html

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
republished and seems fine (still to sync). Not sure what happened
last time...

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
works for me now