Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jihoon Son <ji...@apache.org> on 2016/05/18 02:22:47 UTC

Changed Fragment Interface

Hi guys,
Our previous fragment interface has some problems, so it is improved in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-2146.

Highlights are

   - Recaped Fragment to have a consistent interface.
   - Abstracted common variables of Fragment.
   - Added FragmentSerde for user-defined fragment serialization and
   deserialization
   - Changed fragment configuration properties in storage-default.xml. A
   fragment and a fragment serde are specified for each tablespace.

For more details, please our updated wiki at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TAJO/Adding+a+new+Tablespace.

Thanks,
Jihoon