Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/09 06:32:04 UTC

What's the recommend IDP for cxf fediz?

RE: What's the recommend IDP for cxf fediz?

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
The Fediz IDP consists of two components. The STS which plays the key role and is responsible to authenticate users and create the security tokens like SAML. The CXF STS provides a bunch of extension points for customization. The STS is used in production environments. The other component is a small adapter of the browser "language" to the WS-Trust "language". The IDP is used in production as well. Due to its low footprint, if fits perfectly for mock testing as well.

There are some new features planned for the IDP for 1.1. If you don't need an IDP who can act as a Relying Party (which supports HomeRealm discovery and redirection to the Requestor IDP) you should be fine with the Fediz IDP. Otherwise, the fediz plugin is used with Microsoft ADFS and a combination of the Adnovum Nevis IDP and the CXF STS.

HTH

------

Oliver Wulff

Blog: http://owulff.blogspot.com
Solution Architect
http://coders.talend.com

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.

--
Glen Mazza
blog: www.jroller.com/gmazza

Re: What's the recommend IDP for cxf fediz?

Posted by 杨华杰 <yh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.