Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sairam manda <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2003/11/04 11:28:46 UTC

problem

Hello Sir
I am new to struts .  I am using DynaForm .I get
java.lang.NullPointerException I  do not know the problem .Please some body
help me with this.I attached
submit .jsp ,struts-config.xml and SubmitAction.java .
regards
sairam

Pinjar is a classic! Check out the making of this film.
http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/Pinjar/index.asp Simply click here!

RE: problem

Posted by Andrew Hill <an...@gridnode.com>.
Im not familiar with dynaforms myself so cant be of much help, but to get a
better response from list members you will want to add a bit more info to
your email about where you are getting the exception, and to include the
stacktrace.

Using a meaningful subject line for your email will also improve your
chances of it getting a response.

Take a look at:

ooo hang on:

in your struts-config.xml you have:

type="de/dkfz/ibios/workflow.SubmitAction"

which should be:

type="de.dkfz.ibios.workflow.SubmitAction"

(the type attribute takes a fully qualified classname rather than a
filepath)

hth
Andrew