Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/12 21:56:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: John Roesler

Hi Everyone,

The PMC of Apache Kafka is pleased to announce a new Kafka committer, John
Roesler.

John has been contributing to Apache Kafka since early 2018. His main
contributions are primarily around Kafka Streams, but have also included
improving our test coverage beyond Streams as well. Besides his own code
contributions, John has also actively participated on community discussions
and reviews including several other contributors' big proposals like
foreign-key join in Streams (KIP-213). He has also been writing, presenting
and evangelizing Apache Kafka in many venues.

Congratulations, John! And look forward to more collaborations with you on
Apache Kafka.

Guozhang, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: John Roesler

Posted by Mayuresh Gharat <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations John!

Thanks,

Mayuresh

--
-Regards,
Mayuresh R. Gharat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: John Roesler

Posted by Mayuresh Gharat <gh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations John!

--
-Regards,
Mayuresh R. Gharat

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: John Roesler

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations John!

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations John!

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Bellemare <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bi...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations John!

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bi...@confluent.io>.
Congratulations John!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats John!

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Congrats John!

Posted by Boyang Chen <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrik Kleindl <pk...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations John!
Well deserved and thanks for all your help
Best regards
Patrik

Posted by Kamal Chandraprakash <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats John!

Posted by Kamal Chandraprakash <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats John!

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations John!

Posted by John Roesler <jo...@confluent.io>.
Thanks, everyone!

This community is awesome. It's truly a joy to work with you all.

Thanks,
-John

Posted by Harsha Chintalapani <ka...@harsha.io>.
Congrats, John!