Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/30 22:29:25 UTC

repositories acting up?

Hi all -

Are people having any issues connecting to repo1 via their repo managers
today?

I'm unable to connect:

jvm 1    | org.sonatype.nexus.proxy.RemoteStorageException: Transport error
while executing GET method [repositoryId="central", requestPath="/.index/
nexus-maven-repository-index.pr
operties", remoteUrl="
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/.index/nexus-maven-repository-index.properties
"]

If I try to wget that same index file, I get a 403 - forbidden.

Nexus seems unable to resolve that same file.

If I put that url into my browser, things work just fine.

Any suggestions?

Re: repositories acting up?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
Please note that traffic for repo1 from Europe is directed to the UK
instance, so the result could be different if you're in the US (which
will use the US instance).

/Anders

Re: repositories acting up?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Re: repositories acting up?

Posted by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com>.
Before I give up here - is there an secured version of repo1?

Re: repositories acting up?

Posted by Maven User <ma...@gmail.com>.
Comments below:

Re: repositories acting up?