Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by slybuford <sl...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/18 10:11:13 UTC

Re: Shiro annotations on Spring MVC Controllers

did you ever come up with a workaround/fix to this problem?  i'm pretty new
to both shiro and spring mvc.  this has plagued me for several hours today.
i can finally reproduce the problem, but have zero clue as to how i might go
about fixing.  just hoping there's a simple approach at this point...

thanks

Re: Shiro annotations on Spring MVC Controllers

Posted by Pillar <so...@hotmail.com>.
Something must have been wrong with my configuration, because it works (I'll
get back to you when I can on the full configuration). The only thing that
doesn't work is annotating the @Controller types. You have to annotate each
method.