Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/04/06 10:02:22 UTC

Karaf 2.3.x branch ?

Hi all,

I saw that Guillaume started to create the Karaf 2.3.x branch.

I'm not against but AFAIR, we discussed to create Karaf 2.3.x branch
only once Karaf 3.0.0 is out.
Maybe I missed a discussion thread on the mailing list ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Karaf 2.3.x branch ?

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Also +1 since it will allow us, as preached all the time :-), to better
separate features and improvement releases from bug fix releases!

Kind regards,
Andreas

Re: Karaf 2.3.x branch ?

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.