Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/02/22 01:50:00 UTC

[ApacheDS] Request to sync with Ibiblio for 1.0.1 release

Hello,

The Directory Team just recently released ApacheDS 1.0.1 and the maven
artifacts have been deployed to the m2 sync repository for ibiblio.  Could
someone trigger the sync process so these deployables can be synchronized to
the ibiblio repository.

Thanks in advance,
Apache Directory Team

Re: [ApacheDS] Request to sync with Ibiblio for 1.0.1 release

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
it's done automatically.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: [ApacheDS] Request to sync with Ibiblio for 1.0.1 release

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Oh goody thanks guys.

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.