Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/05 12:34:39 UTC

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

+1 (non binding)
I verified signatures, built it from source, ran unit tests and quickstart

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
+1 (non-binding) ... I used the prepared artifacts (Scala 2.12) and run my
tests against them. All seems to be fine.

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

- Ran testAll/releaseTarGzAll successfully with no failures.
- Ran through quickstart of core/streams on builds generated from 2.3.0-rc2
tag.
- Ran a few internal apps with ~2500 topic-partitions on 5 a node cluster.

Thanks,
Satish.

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
   - verified signatures
   - built it from source
   - ran unit tests

+1 (non-binding)

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
   - verified signatures
   - built it from source
   - ran unit tests

+1 (non-binding)

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by Eric Lalonde <er...@autonomic.ai>.
Hello,

In an effort to assist in the verification of release candidates, I have authored the following quick-and-dirty utility to help people verify release candidate artifacts: https://github.com/elalonde/kafka/blob/master/bin/verify-kafka-rc.sh <https://github.com/elalonde/kafka/blob/master/bin/verify-kafka-rc.sh> . I have executed this script for 2.2.2 rc2 and everything looks good:

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2

Posted by Eric Lalonde <er...@autonomic.ai>.
Hello,

Re: Subject: [VOTE] 2.2.2 RC2