Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2019/01/30 21:34:27 UTC

Re: [sling-tooling-release] branch master updated: added a simple script to update the Apache Reporter service after a release

Hi Radu,

On Mon, 2019-01-28 at 16:11 +0000, radu@apache.org wrote:
>     added a simple script to update the Apache Reporter service after
> a release

This looks great, one more thing which we automate in the release
process :-)

Could I ask you to also mention it on the release management page, so
that it's more visible?

  https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html

Thanks!

Robert