Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ringo De Smet <ri...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2004/02/06 18:15:00 UTC

[OS X] libapache2-ssl-mod-svn and Complete Apache2 ?

Hello,

As a first time Subversion user, I want to install the server on my
MacOS X system using the Apache2 module. I already had Complete Apache2
installed (1), and want to install the libapache2-ssl-mod-svn package
using Fink. However, Fink misses a package descriptor for Apache2 so it
asks me which Apache2 he needs to install. My answer is none! Is there
any workaround to get everything installed without going through a
complete Apache2 build?

(1) http://www.serverlogistics.com/apache2.php

Ringo