Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel Jaffa <ja...@courtinnovation.org> on 2002/10/21 16:46:21 UTC

Re: Weblogic6.1 + struts1.0 NoClassDefFoundError org.apache.strut s.ac tion.Action

I have also deployed weblogic 6.1 sp2 with struts 1.0

Make sure that you web app is working correctly.  Try removing struts, put a
jar file in
/web-inf/lib and see if you can call a class from your jsp page.  If you can
you should be able to weblogic to work.

Also make sure that struts.jar is not hardcode in the startweblogic.cmd or
.sh