Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/08 16:55:36 UTC

[ODataV4](OLINGO) How to implement updatePrimitive method in PrimitiveProcessor

Hi Devs,

I have a requirement to implement updatePrimitive  method in my Odata
Service, How can I do it, Can you please guide what to do in that method ?

is there any tutorial or sample link for the updatePrimitve?

Thanks,
Madhawa

Re: [ODataV4](OLINGO) How to implement updatePrimitive method in PrimitiveProcessor

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Madhawa,

For an example you can also take a look into the TecSvc service and for your question are especially following classes relevant:
- org.apache.olingo.server.tecsvc.processor.TechnicalPrimitiveComplexProcessor
- org.apache.olingo.server.tecsvc.TechnicalServlet

Best regards,
Michael

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com>.