Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/02/26 22:04:01 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "SpamFilteringServices" by ross cooney

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ross cooney:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SpamFilteringServices

   * '''[http://www.blacknight.ie/ Blacknight]''' - offers a gateway service to business which uses SpamAssassin and other technologies to filter email for spam, viruses, malware and phishing fraud. Also offers hosting with virus and spam filtering.
+
+
+  * '''[http://www.antispam.ie/ Antispam.ie]''' - filters inbound and outbound mail at internet level, eliminating spam and malware before it reaches your network. AntiSpam.ie reduces business costs, optimises your network capacity and eliminates the dangers of malicious email.

   * '''[http://www.contentcatcher.com/ ContentCatcher]''' - Filtering email for businesses with a personal touch.  We use multiple technologies for AntiSpam (including SpamAssassin) and virus detection. Tell us how intrusive or how relaxed you want to be and we will customize our system to fit your needs.  We support your users, so you do not have to. Free 30 day trial, month to month Contracts, and customer references that asked us to be references!

@@ -40, +43 @@

   * '''[http://pro.vider.de/emails-scan.htm pro.vider.de E-Mail Scanning]''' Cheap and efficient relay service using SA, ClamAV and Virusbuster.

-  * '''[http://www.rozmic.com/AboutRozmic.html Rozmic Spam and Virus Firewall]''' provides bullet-proof security against viruses and spam. Now in its seventh year of development and second year of commercialization, Rozmic Spam and Virus Firewall is growing to become the most effective anti-spam and anti-virus supervised gateway service on the market.
+  * '''[http://www.emailcloud.com emailcloud]''' - emailcloud is a premium spam filtration service which works by filtering your email before you download it, thus saving you the time, bandwidth and hassle of dealing with your spam emails.

   * '''[http://www.seveninternet.co.uk/ Spam Filtering Service]''' - Seven Internet provides a backup MX, Spam & Antivirus filtering service to companies with microsoft exchange servers. We also provide spam assassin filtering for standard pop accounts.