Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@redhat.com> on 2011/08/05 00:42:29 UTC

0.12 release update - new blocker

Hi, everyone.  There have been no changes to the 0.12 release branch since
our last RC.  There is, however, a new blocker issue.

The proposed fix passes initial inspection, so I anticipate this will be
resolved in the next few days, and I will produce the release distribution
right after.

Thanks,
Justin

---
0.12 release page: https://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/012-release.html

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: 0.12 release update - new blocker

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
Kim has verified the fix addresses the memory leak.

Fix:

Apologies to all, and thanks to Kim for identifying this bug.

Justin - shall I merge this fix onto the 0.12 branch?

thanks,

-K