Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by simon maskell <si...@stannah.co.uk> on 2012/04/26 13:22:18 UTC

Rules for configuring a product

Hi

On a configurable product  we would like to be able to remove certain
ProductFeature from being selectable depending on what has been selected
from other ProductFeatureTypes.

E.g

Question 1

What side does hinge fit = 'Left' or 'Right'

Question 2

What door is needed = '2 Panel Left', '4 Panel Left' or '2 Panel Right'

If 'Left' was selected in question 1 only '2 Panel Left', '4 Panel Left'
would appear in question 2.

Re: Rules for configuring a product

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
You will need to use product feature interactions. Look in The Data
Model Resource Book for the PRODUCT FEATURE INTERACTION entity. Product
feature interactions are set up in the Catalog application:

https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditFeatureInterActions

-Adrian