Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jlo_gestalt <jl...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2007/03/12 15:37:09 UTC

Re: [implentation on an internal system host] Need Help to reduce the size of the LW componet

Don't create components that use the LW container.
In other words just create your own SE or BC. It's actually rather simple to
do, especially if you reuse alot of the SM code in core and common.
For example, use OutBinding, ComponentSupport, and BaseSupport.

We use to create "lightweight" components but have essentially switched to
creating SE and BC.

Re: Need Help to reduce the size of the LW componet

Posted by Hemanth <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thanks  for your reply Jlo,

Can you please suggest some links or materials that explains use of
OutBinding.

Thanks
Hemanth.