Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "ashwinreddyc ." <c....@gmail.com> on 2019/07/31 11:21:05 UTC

Component State

Hello,

I'm looking to get the component state of say QueryDatabaseTables using
nipyapi module. How do I get it ?

Here is the flow

right click on the QueryDatabaseTables processor and select view State. We
will find the key value pairs, which give the state of the component

Can you please help?

~Ashwin

Re: Component State

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I'm not sure specifically how to do it with nipyapi, but the REST
end-point is /processors//{id}/state where id is the processor uuid.

Thanks,

Bryan