Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Kedar Panse <ke...@bancbridge.com> on 2004/06/08 01:54:06 UTC

Re: [HTTPClient 3.0 alpha] Cookie handling-- with secure attrubute

I am sorry tobe bothering like this.   While investingating more I found
out its not sending cookies marked secure (I guess this means send only
if its shttp/ssl).  How do I overcome this?

Kedar

Posted by Kedar Panse <ke...@bancbridge.com>.
Yes it was implementing SecureProtocolSocketFactory.

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Hi Kedar,

Posted by Kedar Panse <ke...@bancbridge.com>.

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.