Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dinesh Akhand <di...@amdocs.com> on 2017/09/06 14:47:35 UTC

Need suggestion for exception expected but was

java.lang.Exception: Unexpected exception, expected<amdocs.imdg.exceptions.IMDGRuntimeException> but was<java.lang.NoSuchMethodError>
               at org.apache.geode.internal.logging.LogService$PropertyChangeListenerImpl.propertyChange(LogService.java:279)
               at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext.firePropertyChangeEvent(LoggerContext.java:519)
               at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext.setConfiguration(LoggerContext.java:500)
               at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext.reconfigure(LoggerContext.java:562)
               at org.apache.logging.log4j.core.LoggerContext.reconfigure(LoggerContext.java:578)
               at org.apache.geode.internal.logging.LogService.init(LogService.java:84)
               at org.apache.geode.internal.logging.LogService.<clinit>(LogService.java:72)
               at org.apache.geode.distributed.internal.InternalDistributedSystem.<clinit>(InternalDistributedSystem.java:129)

Can any one suggest me about this exception.

While creating logger in    InternalDistributedSystem
  private static final boolean ALLOW_MEMORY_LOCK_WHEN_OVERCOMMITTED =
      Boolean.getBoolean(DistributionConfig.GEMFIRE_PREFIX + "Cache.ALLOW_MEMORY_OVERCOMMIT");
  private static final Logger logger = LogService.getLogger();

  public static final String DISABLE_MANAGEMENT_PROPERTY =
      DistributionConfig.GEMFIRE_PREFIX + "disableManagement";

  /**
Thanks,
Dinesh Akhand

you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-disclaimer>

Re: Need suggestion for exception expected but was

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.
Please provide steps to reproduce this issue, or logs that can help us better diagnose the problem.

Posted by dinesh 1004 <di...@gmail.com>.
I am using geode 1.2

Posted by Anthony Baker <ab...@pivotal.io>.