Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Brian Lalor <bl...@bravo5.org> on 2003/12/17 13:19:01 UTC

Pluto source code?

According to the Pluto homepage[1], the source for Pluto should be
available from the Jakarta Source Downloads page[2], but there's no
link there for that.  The Pluto page claims that Pluto is at 1.0.  Is
that the case?  Why is there no source or binary distribution
available?

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/pluto/index.html
[2] http://jakarta.apache.org/site/sourceindex.cgi

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor

Re: Pluto source code?

Posted by Tony Field <to...@fatwire.com>.
You'll have to download it from CVS.  There are instructions in this
email archive somewhere.

I had never done it before but it turned out to be very easy.

Tony