Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/25 15:51:06 UTC

Shared network to muliple domains

Hi list,

Is it possible to create a shared network and have it accessible to a list
of domains, without using the "subdomain access" checkbox in the Add Guest
Network wizard?
Thanks

Best regards,
David Comerford
------------------------
Tel: +353 87 1238295
Email: davestyle@gmail.com
Website: http://dave.ie
GPG key: http://gpg.dave.ie

Re: Shared network to muliple domains

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
Great,

Thanks

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M: +447968161581<tel:+447968161581>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com

On 25 Jul 2013, at 22:53, "David Comerford" <da...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Done.

Best regards,
David Comerford
------------------------
Tel: +353 87 1238295
Email: davestyle@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
Website: http://dave.ie
GPG key: http://gpg.dave.ie

On 25 July 2013 21:23, David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hey Geoff,

Yeah, think it could be handy for a few things. I'll make a request.

Best regards,
David Comerford
------------------------
Tel: +353 87 1238295
Email: davestyle@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
Website: http://dave.ie
GPG key: http://gpg.dave.ie

On 25 July 2013 18:10, Geoff Higginbottom <
geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>> wrote:

David,

I think would be a great feature, as the current sub domains only is a
little limiting.

Do you fancy logging a feature request for it.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>

Is it possible to create a shared network and have it accessible to a
list of domains, without using the "subdomain access" checkbox in the
Add Guest Network wizard?
Thanks

No, list works only for sub-domains.

Best regards,
David Comerford
------------------------
Tel: +353 87 1238295
Email: davestyle@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
Website: http://dave.ie
GPG key: http://gpg.dave.ie

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered
trademark.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Shared network to muliple domains

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.
Done.

Best regards,