Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/13 09:32:22 UTC

OpenMeetings Project / Incubation status

Hi,

I would like to give some status update:

0) Quarterly Podling report (
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2011) should be ok

1) Subversion ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4184 )
Infra guys are still looking at a way how to import our SVN history. There
seems to be an issue with current Subversion on Apache, so that is why it
takes that long, also it seems to get a bit complicated to import our full
project history.

2) Wiki ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4178 )
Same here, I think they could populate an empty wiki and we just copy those
pages from the old to the new wiki.

3) Mailing list: dev/user/commit/private is up
openmeetings-user-espanol Mailing list: *We need at least one vote from a
PMC *please see this thread (
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-openmeetings-dev/201112.mbox/%3CCAJ8QzTVZ5Hg2s0PG2T%2BZPvMWBxwNyhX1Q2cEVOC9RwOcs_c8xQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E)

4) Apache User Accounts: I think all except Johnny Strom have now requested
their accounts and either did get already one or will get it soon

5) Project status:
- We released shortly before the incubation process a last release (1.9.0),
there seems to be one major issue with that release with a JAR conflict
that occasionally happens on some machines. I think we will fix this and
release a 1.9.1 on the old project page.
- My intention was to close all old mailing lists on GoogleCode within the
next 2 weeks and make an auto responder that tells people to use the Apache
Mailing list, currently only core devs are using the new infra

That's ... please have a look if you got an idea what we can do to shorten
the time to get our SVN moved to ASF and please have a look at the Mail
Thread for the Spanish Mailing list.

I am CC'ing some people as I don't think they are on our lists (yet)

Thanks,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner