Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Charlie Osborne <ch...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/14 13:48:21 UTC

[press] potential RCE patch, comment request

Good afternoon team, my name is Charlie from The Daily Swig. I'm covering
the Apache Kafka bug (CVE-2023-25194) and wanted to reach out with a few
follow up questions if i may:

-How useful are bug bounty programs like Aiven’s and indeed bug bounty
programs in general in fixing flaws in Apache projects?
-How did the disclosure and remediation process go?
-Would you like to add further comment for the story?

many thanks
charlie
-

--
Charlie Osborne
Technology news, ZDNet, Red Ventures, The Daily Swig