Posted to user@struts.apache.org by goelshek <go...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/10 16:32:28 UTC

Re: Help using Ajax form validation

There is so much talk about Struts 2.1 and so many examples that work only
with 2.1, not 2.0. So where do I download 2.1 from? A GA release is clearly
not available. So why even put examples out there for a distro that is not
available?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I feel your pain and there was some talk to branch the wiki for
different versions, but it never happened.

musachy