Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com> on 2012/07/12 21:00:30 UTC

Apache Flume SVN to GIT

Hi All,

I am PMC member on Apache Flume. Recently, we have been having some discussion in the community about making git our primary source control [1]. I understand that ASF does provide wip git support to projects. From what I heard, infra requires a community vote and a volunteer to help maintain the repo. I am willing to volunteer for maintaining the repo, if needed. Please let me know if there are any other requirements, and what the process to make the move would be.

Thanks,
Hari

[1] http://apache.markmail.org/thread/kg5ojiu4i2kypfjk

--