Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2009/06/18 09:43:42 UTC

[FYI] OSGi DevCon Europe is next Monday in Zürich, Switzerland

Hi,

See http://www.osgi.org/DevConEurope2009/Schedule.

>From the Sling crowd, Felix, Karl and myself will be giving talks,
along with a number of other Apache people and OSGi gurus (including
some from the intersection of several of those sets ;-)

See you there, hopefully!
-Bertrand

Re: [FYI] OSGi DevCon Europe is next Monday in Zürich, Switzerland

Posted by Michael Dürig <mi...@day.com>.
Hi Bertrand,

OSGi on Scala - Ease OSGi development with a Scala DSL [1]. Please take
notes for me if you attend this session!

Michael

[1]http://www.osgi.org/DevConEurope2009/Speakers#Seeberger