Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io> on 2018/06/01 00:05:33 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-281: ConsumerPerformance: Increase Polling Loop Timeout and Make It Reachable by the End User

I'm going to call this vote since it has enough binding votes and it has
been open for a long time. The final tally:

Binding +4: me, Ismael, Rajini, and Guozhang
Non-binding +4: Ted, Moshe, Alex, and Dhruvil

There were no -1 votes.

Thanks to Alexander Dunayevsky for the KIP!

Thanks,
Jason