Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by gus <gu...@gmx.net> on 2002/02/17 12:59:30 UTC

HelloVelocity doesn't work maximized

Hi!

I'm having a problem running HelloVelocity portlet maximized. After pressing the
update button I'll see the message
   "$jetspeed.getPortlet($data.Portlet)"
where the portlet should display.
The problem only occurs running the portlet maximized - in normal or customize
context HelloVelocity works correct.

Any help greatly appreciated.

  gus

Re: HelloVelocity doesn't work maximized

Posted by gus <gu...@gmx.net>.
gus schrieb:
> I'm having a problem running HelloVelocity portlet maximized. After pressing the
> update button I'll see the message
>    "$jetspeed.getPortlet($data.Portlet)"
> where the portlet should display.

Upgrading to jetspeed 1.3a3-dev is the solution.

Posted by gus <gu...@gmx.net>.
Chris Kimpton schrieb:
> I just tried this with the latest jetspeed code from CVS (Sunday 1pm
> GMT) and it works fine for me.
> There was an old problem relating to this - but it was fixed around a
> month ago...

I already discovered the bug report on jetspeed-dev...

> Could it be that you are using an old version?

I'm using 1.3a2 - I won't call it old ;-)
...but I just downloaded the nightly build and will try again.

Do you know what caused the problem? The bug report said that the bug is in the
HelloVelocity sample but I can't believe that.

BTW: Would you use the nightly build for production environment?

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I just tried this with the latest jetspeed code from CVS (Sunday 1pm
GMT) and it works fine for me.

There was an old problem relating to this - but it was fixed around a
month ago...

Could it be that you are using an old version?

HTH,
Chris

=====
Need somewhere to Live in London? - Then go to http://freeflats.com