Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Darryl Genner <da...@vivid.co.za> on 2005/08/02 17:16:35 UTC

Problem report.

I need to report a problem with the James server users' mailing list’s
mail server.

Jason Long attempted to send through a message unsuccessfully a number
of times and then this morning I tried to send the same message on his
behalf. Now I’m in no state to guess what the problem is, but neither
Jason’s nor my own attempt to send this mail have been delivered whilst
other mails seem as if they are getting through with no problem.

My mail server locally tells me that james.apache.org accepted the mail
with no issues. The mail archive facility with Apache shows no record of
these mails.

What steps can be taken or who do I need to contact to sort this out?

Thank you.
Darryl.

RE: Problem report.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Well, obiously,, this e-mail got through.  Is there something in your other
e-mail that might be caught by anti-SPAM filtering?

	--- Noel