Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Yang, Gang CTR USA" <ga...@us.army.mil> on 2009/09/17 23:07:11 UTC

Maven-war-plugin overlay overrides the current war project source.

Hi,

I posted earlier about maven-war-plugin ovelay adding dependent's
artifacts to the ccurrent project's webapp. After some more experiments,
I found that it's even worse. Overlay overrides the current project's
source with the one from the dependent war, even though the document
says the current project's source has the precedence by default. I also
specifically added the current project (empty <overlay>) in front of the
depdendent war, and that did not correct the wrong behavior. Any idea?
I'm using mavey-war-plugin 2.1-beta-1.

Thanks,
Gang