Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jaysee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 04:42:18 UTC

Tomee+ JAXWS webservice address

hello.
I am a newbie to tomee+.
I am trying to change default the web service address which is session bean.
I've read related questions and answers, but it didn't work.

I'm using eclipse (indigo). I made single war file(WebSimpleSms.war) which
includes my ejb and has following structures.

/META-INF/openejb-jar.xml => I configured webservice addresses here.
/WEB-INF/classeses/....  => my ejb implementation and related classes.
/WEB-INF/lib/.. => related libraries.

(in openejb.jar.xml)
<openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.2">
    <enterprise-beans>
        <session>
            <ejb-name>SimpleSmsBean</ejb-name>
            <web-service-address>/test/SimpleSms</web-service-address>
        </session>
    </enterprise-beans>
</openejb-jar>

(ejb annotated like..)
@Stateless
@WebService(serviceName="SimpleSms",
		portName="SimpleSmsPort",
		endpointInterface="org.etri.csp.ucws.sms.SimpleSms",
		targetNamespace="http://sms.ucws.csp.etri.org")
public class SimpleSmsBean implements SimpleSms {

and, then I put the war file into the webapps folder of tomee+ installation
directory.

I expect that I can get the web service address which is
http://129.254.xxx.xxx:8080/WebSimpleSms/webservices/test/SimpleSms.
but, I still gets the wsdl from
http://129.254.xxx.xxx:8080/WebSimpleSms/webservices/SimpleSmsBean?wsdl.

somewhere wrong?

Re: Tomee+ JAXWS webservice address

Posted by jaysee <jo...@gmail.com>.
I solved the problem.
the reason I failed is that I put openejb-jar.xml into META-INF/.
acutally I am a geronimo user, in case of geronimo2.X, I need to archive ejb
files into .jar, and
then in .jar, I need to put openejb-jar.xml into META-INF/.

With tomee+,  I put openejb-jar.xml into WEB-INF/, and then everything going
right.

thanks anyway.

Re: Tomee+ JAXWS webservice address

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.