Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/18 18:31:31 UTC

httpclient-4.1.1-wso2v1.jar and httpclient-4.2.jar

Hi All,

I am trying to run AWS load balancer extension which is currently under
development. While creating AWS client I am getting exception
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultClientConnectionOperator.<init>(Lorg/apache/http/conn/scheme/SchemeRegistry;Lorg/apache/http/conn/DnsResolver;)V"

This can be resolved if httpclient-4.2.jar is referenced instead of
httpclient-4.1.1-wso2v1.jar. Now the problem is in the lib folder of
extension (which is set as classpath) there are two different
jars httpclient-4.1.1-wso2v1.jar and httpclient-4.2.jar with different
versions. It seems first reference is made to httpclient-4.1.1-wso2v1.jar
which is why the exception. If I remove httpclient-4.1.1-wso2v1.jar from
classpath, the error gets resolved.

So just wondering by which dependency httpclient-4.1.1-wso2v1.jar gets
added into lib folder? Do we have something like httpclient-4.2-wso2v1.jar
which will have classes corresponding to httpclient-4.2.jar, which can be
used? Or if there is any other solution to this?

Thanks and Regards,
Swapnil

Re: httpclient-4.1.1-wso2v1.jar and httpclient-4.2.jar

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Gayan.

Adding a new dependency for httpclient-4.2.5.wso2v1.jar resolved the
problem.

Regards,
Swapnil

Posted by Swapnil Patil <sw...@gmail.com>.