Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by upendar devu <de...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/08 15:59:48 UTC

How to receive Email alerts on Apache Struts 2 vulnerability CVEs

We setup google alert with query as "Apache Struts2 vulnerability CVE" but
somehow we didn't receive emails alerts  on the below CVEs except that
alerted on CVE-2017-9805 only on Yesterday but these were exist quite few
days ago.

CVE-2017-9804
CVE-2017-9793
CVE-2017-9805
CVE-2017-7672
CVE-2017-9787

Could you please suggest is there any way to get notified alerts at the
earliest ?

Thank you

Re: How to receive Email alerts on Apache Struts 2 vulnerability CVEs

Posted by Yasser Zamani <ya...@live.com>.
I suggest this query:

ANN security OR vulnerabilities OR vulnerability "Apache Struts"
site:mail-archives.apache.org

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
> We setup google alert with query as "Apache Struts2 vulnerability CVE" but
> somehow we didn't receive emails alerts  on the below CVEs except that
> alerted on CVE-2017-9805 only on Yesterday but these were exist quite few
> days ago.
>
> CVE-2017-9804
> CVE-2017-9793
> CVE-2017-9805
> CVE-2017-7672
> CVE-2017-9787
>
> Could you please suggest is there any way to get notified alerts at the
> earliest ?

The simplest solution is to subscribe to the Announcement list [1],
you will get a direct notification when a new release is out and about
all security vulnerabilities that were resolved with a given release.
It's a low traffic list and it is moderated by Struts PMCs.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/mail.html

Regards
--
Ɓukasz