Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ayub Khan <ay...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/09 17:49:51 UTC

parse error file upload component Tomahawk

Hi ,

I am using Tomahawk file upload component and for some of the file like .vsd
and some pdf files with images I get error like parse error upload location
not found temp\ followed by some random file name. In one of the forums I
read that commons fileupload uses a default upload directory and suggested
to change it. How can we change the default fileupload directory ?

The above issue does not happen for simple text files

Thanks and Regards
Ayub