Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Nosonowitz, Phil" <ph...@gs.com> on 2000/11/03 20:43:48 UTC

Tomcat ISAPI

I have installed the Tomcat ISAPI and can successfully route jsp and servlet
requests to Tomcat. The problem I am experiencing is that the response back
to the browser never completes. All the page content is received (and is in
fact rendered) but the browser remains in a downloading state until it
eventually times out. This happens with Netscape and IE.
The same servlet or JSP returns without problems when I navigate directly to
Tomcat on port 8080.

thanks in advance for any help