Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/11 09:41:06 UTC

Do we have downtime in Apache OFBiz repository?

I am not able to commit the code since last 3 hours.
Anyone else observing the same behavior?

Thanks!

--
Ashish

Re: Do we have downtime in Apache OFBiz repository?

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
Once again the same problem on the same day i.e Saturday.
SVN is down so no commit should be accepted on Apache OFBiz IMO.
http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

Sharing it on the mailing list so you all guys know about this.
--
Ashish

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if that shows good you may look at this one
http://hubble.cs.washington.edu/

Ashish Vijaywargiya sent the following on 7/11/2009 1:49 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation

Re: Do we have downtime in Apache OFBiz repository?

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Looks like it's down:

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.