Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/02 17:09:05 UTC

Using open jpa 0.9.7 version instead of snapshot

OpenJpa has released their 0.9.7 version so I think we should move to this
one.
Unfortunately I can't do that on the ruby build system as the version is not
specified
there ...
I've just committed the changes on the root pom.xml ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Using open jpa 0.9.7 version instead of snapshot

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, Buildr needs to know in its task which version of OpenJPA to use for
its enhancement, that's why it's defined in Buildr (and reused in the
Rakefile) and not directly in the Rakefile. But Ruby being what it is,
nothing is irreversible. I've just committed the version change, we'll just
get a small warning until OpenJPA gets upgraded in Buildr.

I'm just upset that I've missed the OpenJPA release, I thought I was
monitoring it closely :-)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The RakeFile shows

--