Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Alexandre Berthaud <al...@clever-cloud.com> on 2018/11/20 13:20:01 UTC

Phoenix 5.0 documentation

Hello everyone,

Is there a version of the documentation for Phoenix 5.0 somewhere I haven't
found? I have been fighting with the 5.0 version on top of a HBase 2.1.1
cluster which I then downgraded to 2.0.2 to no avail.

After a couple of days, I abandoned. I just installed a HBase 1.4 cluster
and tried Phoenix 4.14 and it worked right out of the box so I'm assuming I
was missing something with the 5.0 version and it's not clear to me what it
was.

Any pointers?

(the error which I kept running into was
"java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Inconsistent constant pool data in
classfile for class org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Row. Method
lambda$static$28(Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Row;Lorg/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/Row;)I
at index 57 is CONSTANT_MethodRef and should be
CONSTANT_InterfaceMethodRef")

Thanks,

Re: Phoenix 5.0 documentation

Posted by Alexandre Berthaud <al...@clever-cloud.com>.
Yes, I saw that. I tried with 2.0.2 (and got the same results than with
2.1).

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.