Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alt_alt <al...@163.com> on 2015/09/16 23:06:36 UTC

Every jms connection will create another ldap connection.

I used Active Directory for activemq authentication, and I noticed that every
time a new jms connection is established between client and activemq server,
the activemq server will create a ldap connection between Active Directory
even the refresh is disabled, can anyone tell me the reason.

It's somehow annoying that I can found hundreds of ldap connections on
activemq server, which may exhausted available connections on that server.