Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Amato <aj...@google.com> on 2018/05/05 00:08:26 UTC

[Proposal] Finalizing Fn API : Defining and adding SDK Metrics

Thank you everyone for your support with the Fn API : Defining and adding
SDK Metrics <https://s.apache.org/beam-fn-api-metrics> proposal :).

I only got minor feedback in the last iteration I requested last. I am
finalizing this now and will begin working on PRs in the coming week.

Of course please let me know if there are any other red flags.. But I have
tried my best to incorporate all feedback I have received and make the best
plan I could.

Thanks again for your help, couldn't have done this without this community,
Alex