Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Rao, Uma Maheswar (UmaMaheswar)" <vu...@lucent.com> on 2001/06/25 06:34:02 UTC

compilation problem

Hello .

When i am trying to compile a c++ program  the following error is producing.
I am using Solaris 5.0 compiler. I am attaching the sax1.cc file in this
mail..
Please if any one has encountered it earlier . advise me how to solve it.

Thanks in advance
 <<sax1.cc>>
ERROR:

"sax1.cc", line 23: Warning: String literal converted to char* in
initialization.
1 Warning(s) detected.
Undefined			first referenced
 symbol  			    in file
__RTTI__1nRSAXParseException_       sax1.o
SAXParseException::~SAXParseException()       sax1.o
void SAXParser::setDoValidation(const bool) sax1.o
void SAXParser::setDoNamespaces(const bool) sax1.o
void XMLPlatformUtils::Initialize() sax1.o
SAXParser::SAXParser(XMLValidator*const) sax1.o
SAXParseException::SAXParseException(const SAXParseException&)    sax1.o
__RTTI__1nMXMLException_            sax1.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to a.out

Imagination is more Important than Intelligence.
VUMRAO