Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2006/04/26 21:16:48 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Commons Logging 1.1 Release Candidate 8 Now Available

Given that I had to moderate this through, it means the verizon address is
not subscribed to this list. Scanning the list of subscribed emails, I
can't see another one with the login of resohenw.

Any idea which email address you are subscribed with?

Hen